How I Cope
How I Cope
Ever since we have been back to in-person classes, my anxiety has skyrocketed. It has been such a difficult adjustment because we were online for so long. I know that other people are going through the same exact problem, so here are some ways I like to cope with my anxiety. I try to exercise at least 3-4 times a week. Even a short walk outside or on the treadmill could be good for stress relief. I also love to listen to music or draw. I've even reached out to campus counseling to talk about my anxiety, and it is slowly getting me back to my normal self before Covid. With that being said, cope with hobbies that you enjoy doing, and I also highly recommend talking to someone if you need to when struggling with anxiety, depression, etc. Use your resources, and always remember that it's so normal to not be okay all the time.
Comments
Post a Comment